Horizon scanning reports
The Oxford Diagnostic Horizon Scan Programme identifies new and emerging diagnostic technologies relevant to primary care in the NHS.
47. Fractional exhaled Nitric Oxide monitoring in paediatric asthma management
46. Point-of-care devices for detecting diabetic polyneuropathy
45. Point-of-care testing for urinary tract infections
44. Point-of-care HbA1c tests: diagnosis of diabetes
43. Point-of-care testing for human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG)
42. Point-of-care neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) tests
41. Point-of-care tests for group A streptococcus
Click here to access older reports previously available on the MaDOx website.